Educators from across Long Island will discuss how Common Core, high stakes testing, the Annual Testing Performance Review (APPR), and how the sharing of a student's personal data can affect a child's educational experience.
Speakers will include:
- Colin Burris: Principal of South Side High School in Rockville Centre
- Joseph Rella: Superintendent of Comsewogue School District
- Arnold Dodge: Chairperson of the Department of Educational Leadership and Administration at LIU Post
- Jeanette Deutermann: Founder of Facebook group Long Island Opt Out
- Brian Watson: Technology Training Specialist