Editor’s Note: The following agenda for the North Merrick Board of Education meeting at Harold D. Fayette Elementary School was submitted to Patch by representatives of the district at 11 a.m. Tuesday. This is just a draft and is subject to change.
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Inspirational Message “Learn from the mistakes of others. You can't live long enough to make them all yourself” ”- Unknown
- Bulletin Board
- Approval of Minutes – November 13, 2012 Board meeting; November 20, 2012 Special Meeting and November 29, 2012 Special Meeting
- Approval of Payroll and Bills
- Approval of Budget and Wire Transfers
- Approval of Treasurer’s Report
- Presentations – New York State School Boards Association Board Achievement Award to George (Skip) Haile, Tenure Ceremony
- Public (For agenda items only)
- Superintendent’s Report: For Action: Tenure Appointment; First Reading Policy and Regulation #2000/2000-R; Appointment of Clerk for Voter Registration; 2012-2013 Budget; Disposal of Textbooks; Consultant; Donation; Renewal of Contract; Special Education Tuition Contracts; Conference Requests; Appointment of Permanent Building Substitute Teacher; Appointment of Part-Time Special Education Teacher Aide; Mandatory Asbestos Removal Training; Appointment of Part-Time School Monitor; Special Education IEPs. For Information: Budget Hearing/Vote Information; Absences of five Consecutive Days or Longer in December; Health Office Report; Student Accident; Employee Accident; Enrollment and Class Size for : Camp 516, HDF: 276; OMR: 474; Criminal Mischief Report; Vandalism Report; Overtime Report; Buildings and Grounds Report..
- Report of Committees: High School - Dr. Kuschner and Mr. Haile, School/Community Relations/PTA Council –Wendy Gargiulo and Jonathan Butler, Buildings & Grounds – Dr. Kuschner, Mr. Brown and Steve Enella, Policy – Board of Education as a Whole
- Unfinished Business
- New Business
Become a blogger today!
Get started now