Here is a look for what's on top at the meeting:
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Inspirational Message “Celebrate the happiness that friends are always giving, make everyday a holiday and celebrate just living!”- Amanda Bradley
- Bulletin Board
- Approval of Minutes – October 9, 2012 Board meeting; October 9 Audit Committee Meeting; October 24, 2012 Special Meeting
- Approval of Payroll and Bills
- Approval of Budget and Wire Transfers
- Approval of Treasurer’s Report
- Presentations – Superintendent’s Challenge Presidential Election 2012
- Public (For agenda items only)
- Superintendent’s Report:
For Action: School Calendar Revised – 2012-2013; Workshops; Final Reading Policy #9114; Donations; Disposal of Equipment; Staff Developer; Conference Requests; Family Medical Leave; Appointment of Long Term Substitutes; Appointment of Permanent Building Substitute Teacher; Appointment of Per Diem Substitute Teachers; Conference Requests; Before School Computer Club (revised); Compensation; Old Mill Road Drama Club; Appointment of Part-Time School Monitor; Appointment of Substitute School Monitor; Appointment of Substitute Special Education Teacher Aide; Special Education IEPs.
Like Merrick Patch on Facebook by clicking here.
For Information: North Merrick Budget Advisory Committee; Family Medical/Child Care Leave of Absence; Enrollment and Class Size for October: Camp 515, HDF: 274; OMR: 476; Absences of Five Consecutive Days or Longer Reported in October; Health Office Report; Student Accident Report; Employee Accident Report; Criminal Mischief Report for month of October; Vandalism Report for October; Overtime Report; Buildings and Grounds Report.
12. Report of Committees:
- High School - Dr. Kuschner and Mr. Haile
- School/Community Relations/PTA Council –Wendy Gargiulo and Jonathan Butler
- Buildings & Grounds – Dr. Kuschner, Mr. Brown and Steve Enella
- Policy – Board of Education as a whole
13. Unfinished Business
14. New Business
Next Meeting – January 8, 2013
Want more information like this? Click here and follow the Schools group on Merrick Patch and get instant updates on your homepage news feed.