Editor’s Note: The following agenda for the Merrick Board of Education meeting at Levy Lakeside School was submitted to Patch by representatives of the district at 12:30 p.m. Tuesday. This is just a draft and is subject to change.
- Call to Order
- Reconvening of Meeting – Pledge of Allegiance
- Minutes of Board of Education Meeting
- Treasurer’s Report
- Statement of Paid Claims
- Hearing of Visitors on Items in Superintendent's Report
- Superintendent's Report: A) PERSONNEL Appointment of 2013 Summer School Program Co-Directors, Resignation of Substitute Teacher, Resignation of Typist-Clerk, Appointment of Clerical Substitute, Resignation of Substitute Staff, Appointment of Substitute Teacher, Resignation of Cleaner (Part-Time) (New Item); B) ADMINISTRATION Memorandum of Agreement: MFA, Memorandum of Agreement: MTA, Memorandum of Agreement: MOPA, Memorandum of Agreement: TA, Good and Welfare C) CURRICULUM AND INSTRUCTION PUPIL SERVICES Committee on Special Education, Committee on Preschool Special Education; D) BUSINESS AND TECHNOLOGY/FACILITIES AND OPERATIONS Approval of Consultant Service Contract, Approval of Consultant Service Contract, Approval of Consultant Service Contract Addendum, Approval of Consultant Service Contract Addendum, Internal Audit Reports for November 1, 2012 to November 31, 2012
- Hearing of Visitors - Public discussion is prohibited on matters relating to staff and students in which their reputation and/or privacy could be in some way violated.
- Reports of Bellmore-Merrick C.H.S.D. Board Members
- Reports of Board Members
- New Business
- Old Business
- Website to Report Bullying Issues
- Solar Panels (Application has been submitted to NYS)
- Merrick Library Vote (Discussion on hold regarding combining school district vote and library vote; no action taken)
Become a blogger today!
Get started now