The following information is taken directly from the Nassau County Police Department's incident reports. None of the defendants have been convicted of a crime.
- On Feb. 2 at 6:40 p.m., Joseph Bellar, 26, of Bellmore, was arrested on Hewlett Avenue in Bellmore and was charged with driving while intoxicated and aggravated driving while intoxicated.
- Sometime between 7 p.m. on Feb. 2 and 9 a.m. on Feb. 3, a vehicle was damaged while it was parked on Park Avenue in North Bellmore.
- On Feb. 3 at 2:50 a.m., John Kleiss, 26, of East Rockaway, was arrested at the intersection of Newbridge Road and Sunrise Highway in Bellmore and was charged with resisting arrest, driving while intoxicated, aggravated driving while intoxicated and three violations of the vehicle and traffic law.
- On Feb. 5 at 1:08 a.m., Paul Bundick, 52, of Campbell Hall, was arrested on South St. Marks Road in Bellmore and was charged with driving while intoxicated and aggravated driving while intoxicated.
- A Freeport man was arrested Wednesday night in Roslyn after he was reported to be driving drunk by his 14-year-old daughter. Click this link for more on this story.
- On Jan. 28 at 10 a.m., a vehicle was reportedly keyed while it was parked on Meadowbrook Road in North Merrick.
- On Feb. 3 at 7:40 p.m., Loretta Butala, 51, of Virginia, was arrested at the intersection of Merrick Avenue and Sunrise Highway and was charged with driving while intoxicated, aggravated driving while intoxicated and leaving the scene of an incident.
- On Feb. 2 at 6:47 a.m., Kaitlyn Johnson, 20, of Valley Stream, was arrested the intersection of Clubhouse Road and Merrick Road and was charged with driving while intoxicated and two violations of the vehicle and traffic law.
- The Sprint Store on 2013 Merrick Road was burglarized on Feb. 4 with a large rock thrown through the front glass door and several cell phones taken. For more on story, click here.
- Police were alerted to a Shot Spotter notification at Meyers Avenue and Hausch Boulevard on Feb. 9 at 10:40 p.m.. Officers recovered four 40-caliber shell casings and five 7.65 millimeter shell casings. There was no report of property damage or injuries.
- Two Roosevelt men were arrested for an incident that allegedly occurred on Jan. 5 at 5:30 a.m. Officers responded to a call of shots fired. A total of six nine-millimeter shell casings were recovered. Akil Harriot, 26, and William Ferguson, 22, both of Roosevelt, did shoot at the residence, cops said. On Feb. 8, they were arrested. Recovered from Harrriot's home in were large bags of marijuana, one pill of Morphine Sulfate, $9,619 and a loaded silver .32 caliber handgun as well as an antique Flintlock Pistol. Nobody was injured.