The following information is taken directly from the Nassau County Police Department's incident reports. None of the defendants have been convicted of a crime.
- Sometime between 9 p.m. on Oct. 1 and 6 a.m. on Oct. 2, cash was stolen from a vehicle parked on Linden Street.
- Sometime between 9:30 p.m. on Oct. 4 and midnight on Oct. 5, a tablet was stolen from an unlocked vehicle parked on Evelyn Avenue.
- Sometime between 10 p.m. on Oct. 8 and 6 a.m. on Oct. 9, property was stolen from unlocked vehicles on Wyckoff Avenue.
- On Oct. 11, between 5 a.m. and 4:15 p.m., items were stolen from an unlocked vehicle parked at the Bellmore Long Island Rail Road station.
- On Oct. 13, between 5:30 p.m. and 10:30 p.m. two tires were slashed on a vehicle parked at B.C. Pub.
- Police have arrested the man who allegedly stole an ambulance from outside a Merrick fire house on Oct. 9. Click here for more.
- A Merrick man was recently arrested and charged with assault, police said. Click here for more.
- A stranger attempted to lure a Calhoun student into his car while he was walking home from school Tuesday, district officials confirmed to Patch. Click here for more.
- A federal jury recently convicted Michael Costanza, a Merrick resident and Long Island Rail Road retiree who was accused of disability fraud, of fraud and conspiracy to commit fraud. Click here for more.
- On Oct. 2 between 5:45 a.m. and 6:50 a.m., a vehicle’s window was broken while parked at Synergy Fitness Center and a cell phone was taken.
- Also on Oct. 2, between 6:10 a.m. and 7 a.m., another vehicle’s window was broken while parked at Synergy Fitness Center and a handbag was removed.
- On Oct. 3, between 3:15 p.m. and 5 p.m., a horn, which was left outside a residence on Merrick Avenue, was stolen.
- Sometime between 4 p.m. on Oct. 10 and 11:30 a.m. on Oct. 11, unknown suspect(s) removed hubcaps and a trailer hitch from the exterior of the complainant’s Cadillac on Shore Drive.
- At 6:04 p.m. on Oct. 14, the complainant returned to their vehicle at Xtreme Gym and observed a window broken and their wallet, iPhone cash and credit cards missing.
- A routine pull-over by police turned into a drug arrest Monday after a Freeport man was allegedly in possession of drugs and a vaporizer, cops said. Click here for more.
- Sometime between Sept. 30 at 10 p.m. and Oct. 6 at 6 a.m., items were stolen from an unlocked vehicle on Spruce Lane.
- Sometime between 8 p.m. on Oct. 1 and 8 a.m. on Oct. 2, a wallet was stolen from a vehicle parked on Surrey Drive.
- On Sept. 23, at 10 a.m., a plate was removed from a motorcycle, which was parked on Madison Drive.
- Nassau County Police are investigating an attempted robbery that occurred at China Wok in Levittown on Thursday, Oct. 17 at 10:19 p.m. Click here for more.
- Three Levittown residents were arrested Wednesday after an altercation led to two police officers needing medical treatment. Click here for more.
- Police are looking for the man who allegedly stole DVD's from Target in August. Click here for more.
- A Queens man has been arrested for allegedly stealing a large collection of rare coins from a parked car in Levittown Sunday afternoon, Nassau County Police said. Click here for more.
- Sometime between 9 p.m. on Oct. 8 and 7 a.m. on Oct. 9, an Apple iTouch was stolen from a vehicle parked on Birch Lane.
- Sometime between 5 p.m. on Oct. 6 and 6 a.m. on Oct. 7, a driver’s license, wallet and cash was stolen from a vehicle parked on Elm Drive North.
- Sometime between 9 p.m. on Oct. 10 and 7:30 a.m. on Oct. 11, a camera, flashlight and laser measure were stolen from a vehicle parked on Horizon Road.
- Sometime between 9 p.m. on Oct. 12 and 8 a.m. on Oct. 13, a brick was thrown at a vehicle parked on Hamlet Road.
- Sometime between Oct. 12-14, LIRR keys, an LIRR hat and badge, and LIRR paperwork were stolen from a vehicle parked on Woodcock Lane.