- A laptop was removed from an unlocked whicle located on Gatch Street on May 23.
- A vehicle side window was damaged on May 28. The vehicle was located on Little Whaleneck Drive and Abbott Avenue.
- On May 29, Jesse Chicco, 24, of North Merrick, was arrested on Wantagh Avenue near Railroad Avenue, Wantagh and charged with driving while intoxicated and two violations of the vehicle and traffic law.
- A complainant reported unknown suspect(s) stole a bicycle from a home on Hedge Lane on May 29.
- A vehicle window was broken on May 30 while the vehicle was parked at the Merrick LIRR station. No loss was reported.
- On June 1, Wendy Falowski, 43, of Sayville, was arrested on Sunrise Highway near Fox Boulevard, Merrick and charged with driving while intoxicated and three violations of the vehicle and traffic law.
- On June 2, Kendall Paul, 17, of Allwyn Street, Baldwin was arrested at GameStop, 2200 Sunrise Highway, Merrick and charged with criminal possession of a forged instrument.
- A complainant discovered the rear driver side window of their 2010 brown Chevy broken and CCs, iPad, camera, pocketbook and other miscellaneous items were missing. The vehicle was entered on June 3 and was located on Sunrise Highway.
- On June 4, Todd Kaplan, 29, of Merrick, was arrested on Bernard Street, Merrick and charged with driving while ability impaired and four violations of the vehicle and traffic law.
Want to stay up-to-date on all local crime? Sign up here for the Merrick Patch newsletter and get updates sent directly to your inbox.