The BP Gas station on Merrick Road was robbed late Wednesday night, police said. According to police, a black male, armed with a knife entered the gas station shortly before 11 p.m. and threatened the employee with a gun. He then allegedly fled the scene in a vehicle. Click here for more.
More Crime News
- Zachary Parker, the 21-year-old who was allegedly protected by three former top Nassau County Police officials after burglarizing Kennedy High School in 2009, will be sentenced to prison time after violating his parole in August. Click here for the details.
- An acting Supreme Court judge upheld the conspiracy and misconduct charges against three former top Nassau County Police officials this week who were allegedly involved in an incident related to a theft at Kennedy High School. For more on this story, click here.
- On Sept. 9, Kevin Mellett, 61 of Merrick, was arrested at Macy’s, at Sunrise Mall in Massapequa and charged with petit larceny.
- Sometime between 9 p.m. on June 15 and 12 a.m. on June 17, items were stolen from a car that was parked on Powell Avenue in North Merrick.
- Sometime between 6 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. on Aug. 29, the Gulf Gas Station was broken into, and items were stolen from the car garage.
- Sometime between 10:30 p.m. on Sept. 3 and 2 p.m. on Sept. 4, a vehicle parked at the intersection of Williams Street and Meadowbrook Road had its hood scratched and doors dented.
Have a question about this crime report? Email Editor Michael Ganci at Michael.Ganci@patch.com.