More Crime News
- Despite the fact that the prosecutor seems amenable to giving Lindsay Lohan a plea deal for allegedly lying to cops about a car crash, the Merrick native has refused because she says she’s innocent. Click here for details.
- Nassau County Police recently provided an update on crime in North Merrick at the recent North and Central Merrick Civic Association meeting. Click here for more on what the cop had to say.
- Sometime between 4:30 p.m. on Jan. 18 and 10 a.m. on Jan. 19, a statue of Mary was removed from a front yard on Van Nostrand Avenue in North Merrick.
- Sometime between 5 p.m. on Jan. 19 and 7 a.m. on Jan. 20, two vehicles that were parked on Powell Avenue in Merrick were spray painted with a line along the driver's side.
- At 6 p.m. on Jan. 19, a woman that lives on Wynsum Avenue in Merrick complained to police that someone had stolen her wallet out of her purse.