- Police are searching for a suspect who robbed a BP Gas Station on Jerusalem Avenue in North Bellmore on Sept. 1. There were no injuries.
- A car was stolen from the Long Island Railroad Station parking lot in North Bellmore on Aug. 30.
- A trailer's tires were punctured while it was parked on Jerusalem Avenue in North Bellmore.
- A plexiglas sign was damaged at St. Lutherans Church sometime between Aug. 30 and Aug. 31.
- A vehicle was reported damaged on Sunrise Highway and Old Mill Road on Sept. 4.
- Sometime between Aug. 26 and Aug. 27, there was damage done to a vehicle that was located on Bernard Street.
- On Aug. 29, the windshield of a car parked on Devon Street was broken.
- Multiple cars were keyed on Franklin Avenue on Aug. 31.
- Graffiti was found on a vehicle on Sept. 1. The vehicle was located on First Street.
- Sometime between Aug. 28 and Aug. 29, the tires of a vehicle located on Croydon Drive were slashed.
- It was reported that on Aug. 29, the window of a vehicle located on Fredrick Avenue was broken.
- On Sept. 1, a pocketbook was reported stolen from a 2003 red jeep that was located on Merrick Road.
- Sometime between Sept. 1 and Sept. 2, it was reported that a vehicle window was broken while parked at the Merrick railroad station.
- Around 2:15 p.m. on Sept. 2, a bicycle was stolen from Johnston Place.
- On Sept. 2, a house was egged on Allen Drive in Seaford.
- Steven Schuppel, 25, of Deer Park, was arrested at the seventh precinct in Seaford on Sept. 2. He was charged with grand larceny in the fourth degree and criminal mischief in the fourth degree.
- On Sept. 4, Timothy Montgomery, 23, of Seaford, was arrested at World Gym in Wantagh and charged with two counts of petit larceny.
- A 2010 Black Yamaha R1 motorcycle was stolen from the Dunkin Donuts on Sunrise Highway on Aug. 30.
- On Aug. 30, a complainant notified police that she was buying a car on Craigs List. She sent money via Western Union. Unknown suspect asked for additional money and complainant felt as though it was a scam.
- Sometime between Sept. 1 and Sept. 2, a front window of a residence on Wantagh Avenue was damaged.
- Between Sept. 3 and Sept. 4, an unknown suspect(s) stole assorted jewelry from complainant’s residence on Beech Street.
- On Sept. 4, Jose Arevalo, 30, of Bethpage, was arrested on Sunrise Highway near Wantagh Avenue, Wantagh and charged with driving while intoxicated and two violations of the vehicle and traffic law.