The following information is taken directly from the Nassau County Police Department's incident reports. None of the defendants have been convicted of a crime.
- On Feb. 4, Russo Giovanni attempted to remove $705 worth of items from Home Depot on Hempstead Turnpike without paying.
- The window of Dunkin Donuts on Merrick Avenue was shattered on Feb. 9.
- On Feb. 7, a car was stolen on Wolcott Road in Levittown.
- On Feb. 10, a window was broken on a car on Miller Place in Levittown.
- On Feb. 10, cash was reported stolen from South of the Border Restaurant on Wantagh Avenue in Levittown.
- A home on Spruce Street in Seaford was burglarized between Feb. 1-10 with jewelry stolen. Police said entry into the house was through a front door.
- A vehicle parked on Beltagh Avenue in Wantagh was scratched sometime between Feb. 5-6.
- The rear window of a vehicle parked on Wantagh Avenue was reported damaged on Feb. 7.
- A vehicle parked on Wantagh Avenue in Wantagh was reported damaged on Feb. 8.
- Cash was reported stolen from a water jug on Red Maple Drive South in Wantagh on Feb. 10.