A look at what's happening in Bellmore and Merrick on this Friday.
- The goal for Brett Cohen was to make New York City believe he's a celebrity — and for one night, that dream came true. Click here to find out more about this story.
- Newbridge Road is one of the busier areas of the Bellmores, with a variety of services, businesses, and shopping options adoring its sidewalks. Wondering how business is doing? We've got the answer. Click here for the details.
- Over the next several weeks, there will be a number of events taking place in the local area to address neighborhood concerns over a variety of issues. Click here for those dates and times.
- State and local officials from across Nassau and Suffolk counties involved in the lawsuit against the MTA Payroll Tax are urging the state not to allow an appeal following a state supreme court judge’s ruling that declared the tax unconstitutional. Click here for more.
- Former getaway driver Charlie Bronson puts his Witness Protection status in jeopardy when he tries to help his girlfriend get to Los Angeles. While on the roadtrip, Bronson and his girlfriend are pursued by both the feds and his former gang. Click here for more of Chuck Ingersoll's thoughts on the movie "Hit and Run."
Become a blogger today!
Get started now