A look at what's going on around Bellmore and Merrick on this Wednesday.
- After receiving report of a dog being found on Jerusalem Avenue in North Bellmore, Patch ran a story, and the little white puppy was able to be reunited with her owner! Click here for more.
- A man was spotted on camera breaking into a vehicle on Elliot Place in North Merrick. The officer, who chose to remain anonymous, sent the video footage to Patch. Click here to take a look and to see some tips on how to be more safe.
- The car show at the Long Island Rail Road station in Bellmore has been a mainstay in the local area for many years. Patch was on hand last Friday to capture what made last week's edition to special. Click here to check it out.
- It's once again time do raise some money for a local hero in need, as the The Links & Woods at Cherry Creek in Riverhead will host the 2012 Lieutenant Ronnie E. Gies Memorial Golf Outing Wednesday. Click here for more information on the event.
- Patch blogger Eric Alexander still believes that there's hope when it comes to the Nassau HUB. To see what Alexander had to say, click here for his latest post.
Become a blogger today!
Get started now