Bob Young, who's the First Deputy at the Town of Hempstead Democratic Committee, made the trip with his wife.
Were you at the Presidential Inauguration? Want to share your photos? It's easy!
- First, you need to have an account on Patch. If you don’t, click here and register.
- Next, check your email. We've just sent you a link to confirm your address. When you click that link, you will be registered and able to post your own stuff and create your own groups.
- After you confirm your email, log in to the site.
- Click the green post button on the top left hand corner. You will have the option to post a note (short message), event, article, photos or videos.
- If you are sharing text, don’t forget to add a photo or two. It really makes the post look better.
- Make sure to select which group you want to post to, or you can create your own group by clicking here.
- When you have created your post, email Editor Michael Ganci (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the link, and we will share it to other groups and feature it on Facebook!