1. The seventh annual Robbie's Run was held in Merrick on Sunday morning. Did you run it? Come back at 12 p.m. for finish line and event photos.
2. The attempted relocation of a Bellmore cat colony had more than 30 people protesting against Hempstead Town's plan to move the feral cats that live in Newbridge Road Park on Sunday. Read the rest of the story here.
3. In the Salisbury section of East Meadow, solicitors seem to be a major concern for homeowners. See how the East Meadow Community Organizations council is attempting to combat that here.
4. With budget votes on May 15, it is important to make sure you know all the facts about the school budgets and trustee elections. Merrick Patch will publish the first of three school budget recaps at 5 p.m. today.
5. Knights of Columbus Pope Pius XII Council 4422 will hold a business meeting on May 1 at 8 p.m. at St. Raphael’s in East Meadow.