- An alleged shoplifter from Bellmore armed with a stolen handgun was arrested at Walmart in Massapequa late Saturday, according to Nassau County Police. For more on this story, click here.
- A Nassau County jury has convicted former Nassau County Deputy Police Commissioner William Flanagan on two counts of official misconduct and one count of conspiracy in connection with his role preventing the arrest of a Merrick teenager whose father was a personal friend and financial benefactor of the police. Click here for more.
- Firefighters rescued a cat from a basement fire on Buckingham Road in Merrick Friday afternoon. For more on this story, click here.
- The North Merrick-Merrick Little League is hosting a night of comedy to raise money after much was affected in Hurricane Sandy. For more on this, click here.
- Chuck Ingersoll's latest movie review is out. For a full look at "A Good Day to Die Hard", click here.
Cops: Brooklyn Woman Murdered Housemate, Spread…
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something