1. Some schools are off Friday for a snow-day makeup, leaving families with a four-day Memorial Day weekend! Enjoy your day off!
2. Last week, we found out that not only is parking at the train station an issue, but parking around the train station in zones that are supposed to be timed is also an issue for Bellmore and Merrick. Tell us what you think in our poll and sound off in the comment section!
3. The Billy Dean's public hearing was held on Wednesday. Find out what local residents thought and if a decision was made here.
4. Still have a hole in your Memorial Day weekend plans? Fill it with Sunday Night Funnies at Brokerage Comedy Club. The fun starts at 8 p.m., so don't miss it!
5. Get ready: The Merrick Memorial Day Parade is on Monday at 9 a.m. It starts at the gazebo by the train station and will head up Merrick Avenue to the Memorial garden just north of Camp Avenue. Patch will be on the scene! Smile big for our cameras!