1. Are you a Merrick teen who likes to cook? The Merrick Library is starting a series of lessons with chef Robert Kass, which begins Wednesday at 6:30 p.m. You can take three classes for $10 or pay $5 per class. Learn how to make Caribbean, Mediterranean and Spanish dishes.
2. The Bellmore-Merrick Central High School District is holding a budget meeting at 8 p.m. in the central building. Will there be a public referendum for synthetic turf? Patch will have the scoop.
3. A spring sports team at Calhoun is being lead by a core group of seniors. Do you know which it may be? See who Patch is talking about in a team preview at 2 p.m.
4. The Merrick-Bellmore Chabad Teen Program rented out Ultimate GaGa for Wednesday’s program. The event promises to be the circus of a lifetime.
5. Wednesday’s Mom Council takes on a heavy subject: Bullies. See what Merrick Moms have to say and share your comments with them at 5 p.m.