Do you suffer from back pain or discomfort and don't know where to turn? Well Spine Care Club, which opened its doors at 2071 Merrick Road the first week of October, might be the place for you! Here are Five Things You Should Know About Spine Care Club.
1. It's more than a chiropractic center: Spine Care Club is a wellness chiropractic center that specializes in preventative and wellness programs. "Our list of services consist of, but are not limited to chiropractic care, massage care, nutritional counsel and lifestyle modification," Russell Nersesov, owner of the business said.
2. First direct-pay membership is offered: The business offers flexible membership programs where the patient is paying directly to the office instead of going through traditional insurance based programs. "We want to be very cost effective, by not having to deal with insurance companies," Nersesov said.
3. It's non-conventional: The business offers different ways to soothe the spine with jaded and hydro massages.
4. The business has convenient hours: "We are open six days and week and we offer same day appointments," Nersesov said. "We are very accessible."
5. Nutritional counseling is offered: The center offers a program that will help customers take off the pounds. "Sometimes people have back pain because they are carrying extra pounds," Nersesov said. "Losing weight can alleviate back pain."