For those seeking work in the area - or those who are looking for a new job, or even a second job - check out the list of local job openings below. Also, check our partners Career Builder on Patch here.
Do you have an opening at your business you are trying to fill? Let us know. Email Editor Michael Ganci at email@example.com and don't forget to add it to our community boards here.
- Location: Bellmore
- Run Company supplied leads, close deals, collect get paid. Highest Commissions!
- Fall season’s here! Great company. Call Joe at 516-410-7287, Hiring Organization: CSB Home Improvements
- Location: Massapequa
- Come join us at Motor Club of America better known as MCA. We have been in business for 87 years and growing!
- We need agents to work from home for us today. All training is provided, unlimited benefits and income. Start today payday Friday! Visit us today at www.mca.biz/srsnas9599. It'll be the best choice you made this year!
- Location: Merrick
- Specialty boutique bakery seeking full time, experienced, enthusiastic baker who cares greatly about food quality and detail. If you are looking for a friendly work environment and you love making breads, cakes and other baked goodies we would like to meet you!
- Must have: At least two years experience in food industry, ability to learn specialty baking and food preparation, ability to lift 50 lbs, ability to follow direction and pay close attention to detail. Previous professional baking and/or culinary training required. Immediate Availability
- Location: Wantagh
- A focus group coordinator is responsible for inviting, screening, and scheduling individuals to participate in various market research studies. Coordination is done via telephone from our office in Wantagh.
- Candidates are contacted from our internal database of individuals who have requested to be contacted about market research. If no resume is available please write a brief email about yourself and life/work experience.
- Location: Levittown
- Levittown dental practice is seeking an experienced front desk person who can help our practice reach its full potential.
- We have excellent doctors and hygienists but need to streamline our operations.
- Location: Farmingdale and East Meadow
- As a representative, you will begin your career by learning our internal marketing programs and techniques. Directly interacting with customers, you will be offering a total home solution for their TV, High-Speed Internet, and Telephone needs with products and services technologically superior to the competition.
- Once you have a grasp on those basics you will be trained for management, where your earning potential is compounded and you'll learn advanced concepts of running a business.