Here's a look at some interesting boards posts from the past week:
- Jack's Second Annual Kicking Cancer Car Wash: Jack Egan is having his second annual KICKING CANCER CAR WASH. Come get your car washed and help raise money for the American Cancer Society.
- Lady Rebels Conclude Their Williamsport Journey: The NBNM Lady Rebels completed their 2013 Williamsport Tournament journey this week when they represented the State of New York in the Eastern Regional Tournament in Old Forge, PA.
- "Jonse" Beach: Like that road sign error, there are other things like that here and there. Imagine meeting up with that utiliyt pole.
- Sal Ferro of East Meadow's Allure Home Improvement Putting on Gloves for Charity: Sal “The Hammer” Ferro, resident of Commack and President/CEO of Alure Home Improvements, the major sponsor of the 10th Long Island Fight for Charity scheduled for Monday, November 25th, has been selected as one of the boxers who will participate in the 10th Long Island Fight for Charity “main event” at the Long Island Hilton in Melville, NY.
- Don't Frequent the Sunoco/Bolla Station: I would like to share with you all what happened to me at the Sunoco on the corner of Hempstead Tpke and Newbridge Rd.